What It Is
The National PTA Reflections program offers students the opportunity to explore the arts and culture, develop creative thinking and problem-solving skills, and recognize themselves as artists. Students can choreograph a dance, produce a film, write a poem or story, compose a song, take a picture, or create a piece of visual art to interpret each year’s theme. For more info, please visit California PTA Reflections Art Program info posted at http://capta.org/programs- events/reflections/.
2019-2020 Theme: Look Within
Six categories: Dance/choreography, literature, photography, film production, music composition, and visual arts
Submission deadline: September 2019 (exact date to be released in the fall)
Submit entries to: Mrs. Olivar in the school office
Student Entry Packet: Download below or at http://capta.org/resource/participant-forms/
- 2019-2020 Reflections Student Packet (will post when released by CA PTA)
Examples: See past awards posted at https://capta.org/programs-events/reflections/.
- Sponsor: Fullerton Council of PTAs
- Date/Time: To be determined
- Place: Fullerton Joint Union High School District office
- Address: 1051 West Bastanchury Road, Fullerton, CA 92833
- Winners: 2018-2019 National PTA Reflections Art Award
Questions: Contact email@example.com