What It Is
The National PTA Reflections program offers students the opportunity to explore the arts and culture, develop creative thinking and problem-solving skills, and recognize themselves as artists. Students can choreograph a dance, produce a film, write a poem or story, compose a song, take a picture, or create a piece of visual art to interpret each year’s theme. For more info, please visit California PTA Reflections Art Program info posted at http://capta.org/programs- events/reflections/.
2021-2022 Theme: I Will Change the World By…
Six categories: Dance/choreography, literature, photography, film production, music composition, and visual arts
Submission deadline: Thursday, September 30, 2021
Submit entries to: Troy PTSA Virtual Reflections Form is now set up. Please submit your application online and upload your artwork (limited to 1GB). https://forms.gle/Ff3k6TjU3DCEe3637
Student Entry Packet: Troy PTSA is accepting only virtual submissions for 2021-2022 year. To review student entry background info, download below or at http://capta.org/resource/participant-forms/
- 2021-2022 Reflections Student Packet – Troy PTSA Info Pre-Filled
- Note: If your artwork advances to the 4th District PTA for judging, you will be required to submit the original artwork and paper application form.
Examples: See past awards posted at https://capta.org/programs-events/reflections/.
- Sponsor: Troy High School PTSA
- Presentation: October 4, 2021 at 6:30 pm via Zoom
- Celebration: October 22, 2021 during lunch by North Gym gate area
- Winners: 2021-2022 National PTA Reflections Art Award – Troy
- Sponsor: Fullerton Council of PTAs
- Presentation: January 25, 2022 via Fullerton Council PTA Facebook
- Winners: 2021-2022 National PTA Reflections Art Award – Fullerton Council
- Sponsor: 4th District PTA
- Date/Time: To be determined
- Place: To be determined
Questions: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org