Who We Are
Troy High School Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA) comprises of families, students, teachers, and administrators devoted to the educational success of children and the promotion of parent involvement in school.
Troy PTSA is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit association that provides support for and serves Troy students and staff. Membership in PTSA is open to anyone who wants to be involved and make a difference for the education, health, and welfare of children.
We are also part of California State Parent Teacher Association (PTA) and National PTA.
What Troy’s PTSA does for ALL students of Troy
- Coordinates volunteers for Troy school activities
- Sponsors school spirit with Warrior Wear
- Connects parents and family with student life
- Supports Troy staff members and Troy programs
- Promotes student success with scholarships
- Encourages student creativity with a nation-wide Reflections Art competition
- Partners with Troy Support Organization (TSO) to create Team Troy, a cooperative group supporting the core values of Team Troy: Excellence, Lifelong Preparation, and Community
What YOU can do for Troy as a PTSA Member
- Demonstrate to your teen that success in school is the pathway to college, a career, and a productive life!
- Partner with administration, teachers, staff, and student leadership groups to help shape the future of the Troy students. Let your voice count!
- Volunteer for campus events and activities to stay involved in your student’s life.
- Stay informed by connecting with other parents and become part of California State and National PTA, the largest and most powerful children’s advocacy organization in America.
- Receive scholarships, community and corporate discounts (https://www.pta.org/benefits).
How to Join PTSA
Join or renew starting July 1, 2020: Sign up for e-membership at $10 per person plus $1 Totem fee at https://jointotem.com/ca/fullerton/troy-high-ptsa
All memberships and donations are tax deductible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com.